Thread: Going Even Older!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    I can think of a few guys who might be up for something like this; Re the driver eligibility, simple, you have to have been born before the cutoff date for the cars, ie before 1960, or like the vintage car rules with the ** year old thing. that would work better, so today we would need to be 51 years old, make it simple & the age is 50 or higher so each year you get a fresh crop of eligible drivers [ by attrition a certain number exiting out the top end of the age pyramid...... dont ask me how your going to stop the cheating though, your going to be reintroducing a heap of guys who have all these demon tweaks running around in the old brain, thats why Bob probably needs a borgward, has probably found the crank from an Isuzu diesel will fit in it!!! Oh its gotta be non contact...I hate doing bodywork...

Car, 55/57 T-Bird sounds good to me

For the borgward candidates.. T/Me auction # 405654339...1957 Isabella, ... no excuses now!!
    Last edited by Jac Mac; 09-16-2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: spl & extras & extras

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    I can think of a few guys who might be up for something like this; Re the driver eligibility, simple, you have to have been born before the cutoff date for the cars, ie before 1960, or like the vintage car rules with the ** year old
    For the borgward candidates.. T/Me auction # 405654339...1957 Isabella, ... no excuses now!!
    Actually looking on the serious side at this ,as I remember the cylinder head looked OK on those ,with centre spark plug etc ,looks like its got a decent brake cylinder set up,plenty of room around the engine
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bob homewood; 09-17-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: extras