Thread: Historic Sports Sedans Australia (Group U)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi All,

I am new to this website,

There is some good conversation going on here about Historic Sports Sedans and hope it can take off!

Some good news (potentially)

We are going to hold an event for Historic Sports Sedans at the Mallala Historic Meeting next Easter.

I know its a long time away but hope this gives people enough time to prepare cars, and something to look forward to!

I know that historic log books can be a nuisance to some degree, so to get the ball rolling and gain some interest, we've opened the door to cars with body shapes up to 1986.
    I can appreciate this may not fit within the guidelines of the rules, but want to do something to get people enthused, cars out of garages and on the track! I already have 6 cars/people excited about it and hope to get many more from here on,
    i know Clem Smith would love to see the old cars there and would most likely use his Charger as the pace car to start the event

Im hoping to have my car ready for the event, I have the ex-Barry Bray Turbo Nissan Stanza,
    Barry is doing the restoration on the car now...

Lets keep this conversation going and lets get a good fields of cars on the track!

Also,
    What happened with the Barry Bray A30...?
    Did it get sold?
    I remember watching this car race at AIR when I was a kid,
    If the car is in Adelaide Id like to go and have a look at it...
    Any help tracking the car down would be greatly appreciated,
    Last edited by Topgear; 07-17-2012 at 04:47 AM.