Thread: Historic Sports Sedans Australia (Group U)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a friend who is looking for a charger sports sedan, if anyone knows of one available please let me know...

Any more cars being restored????

I just thought i would get this all started again.
    Does any body know of more cars that are actually being restored to get a groupU CAMS log book anywhere in the country????

Quote Originally Posted by Topgear View Post
    I have a friend who is looking for a charger sports sedan, if anyone knows of one available please let me know...

What happened to the Peter Finch/Gordon Stephenson HQ Monaro Sports Sedan that competed during the late 70s and early 80s? I think it came out of Western Australia?

Name:  81050.jpg
Views: 1710
Size:  50.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Goulding View Post
    I just thought i would get this all started again.
    Does any body know of more cars that are actually being restored to get a groupU CAMS log book anywhere in the country????
    I am currently restoring the Barry Bray Stanza Turbo for the Historic meeting at Mallala...
    A friend is also restoring the A30 that was also Barry Brays that was on ebay a little while back,
    And Dick Ward is putting the finishing touches on his Fiat Abarth for the Mallala event as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Topgear View Post
    I am currently restoring the Barry Bray Stanza Turbo for the Historic meeting at Mallala...
    A friend is also restoring the A30 that was also Barry Brays that was on ebay a little while back,
    And Dick Ward is putting the finishing touches on his Fiat Abarth for the Mallala event as well...
    Fantastic! Would love to see photos of the Stanza.