Thread: Ohakea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ohakea 1953.

Don Tilsley - has Ohakea programmes for 1952, 1954 and 1955, where he competed, he was also there in 1953 but does not have the programme.
    Does anyone on TRS have the 1953 Ohakea Trophy race programme ?.

Would like to get scans or a copy for Don, as well as scans for my own archives.

" I know " jellywrestler " does. "

PM me or if scan Post on TRS.

Reminds me - Must have a check of other threads especially the Motoring Memorabilia ones

Sorry Don, thought I had it but only the 1954 issue.

I remember the very long, rubber burning sweeper back section and Ron Roycroft coming past in the Bug with rubber dust streaming off the rear wheels. The car tended to skip from one large concrete section to the next. With the markers far between, the back section required a certain amount of navigation and cars tended to come at you from unexpected directions. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dowding View Post
    Don Tilsley - has Ohakea programmes for 1952, 1954 and 1955, where he competed, he was also there in 1953 but does not have the programme.
    Does anyone on TRS have the 1953 Ohakea Trophy race programme ?.

Would like to get scans or a copy for Don, as well as scans for my own archives.

" I know " jellywrestler " does. "

PM me or if scan Post on TRS.

Reminds me - Must have a check of other threads especially the Motoring Memorabilia ones
    i have copied it just needing an email address to sort getting it too you please

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    i have copied it just needing an email address to sort getting it too you please
    " Jellywrestler " Graeme, have sent an Email to your " nzmc....... " Email address as well.
    Here is my Email [Gmail ] " racerrog47@gmail.com "..

Thanks for that

Roger