Thread: Info Needed on 67 Camaro

Info Needed on 67 Camaro

Does anyone have any info on the car in these pictures such as the owner at the time or where / when it was taken? (I am led to believe at the Caversham raceway, Perth WA)

I believe we own this car now. We have owned a 67 Camaro since June 1980 that's original colour was ermine white as shown in the pictures. The car was painted two different colours up until it's third colour (blue and gold, burgundy, metallic green) when my dad purchased the car in 1980.

We believe the car came into the country close to brand new as it had been converted to RHD to be able to drive on WA's roads and the age of the photo seems late 60's - early 70's.

The car was advertised for sale at Independant motors in Vic park (WA) back in 1980 and had came down from Kalgoorlie before that.

I believe this car has an interesting history that we would like to find out more about. If anyone knows anything about the car, please reply.

Thanks

Is this the same car that appears towards the bottom of this thread, taken at Sandown, in 1967: http://www.theroaringseason.com/show...lection-Part-3

The car in that link has SS 350 badges on the front. Ours only has the SS with no 350 under it as shown in the above photos (and we still have the original badging)

Thanks

Bump... Someone must have some info?? Very curious to find something...

Yeah I'd love to know too. This is intriguing.