Thread: Who What and Where?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    I thought this whole site would know it was a Bellett! My Mum had a new one for a test for a couple of days. The only reason she did not buy it was cos she didn't like the bench seat. It went really well, I was impressed, always had a soft spot for them
    Pre 65 with twin cam Piazza (bolts straight in)?
    Doesnt sound like you to tweak the rulebook like that, was that pre 65 Piazza head a GC inspiration?
    Kicked myself as soon as I saw the Bruce McLaren bit, watched that parade on TV. Guess the old age axiom is true, cant remember what I did 2 months ago, but 30 years is no problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    Doesnt sound like you to tweak the rulebook like that, was that pre 65 Piazza head a GC inspiration?
    Kicked myself as soon as I saw the Bruce McLaren bit, watched that parade on TV. Guess the old age axiom is true, cant remember what I did 2 months ago, but 30 years is no problem!
    If you don't know the rules you can make comments like that! I have known about the swapability (how about that for a new word) of Isuzu stuff for donkeys. Never thought to mention it to him, maybe I should ask tomorrow! Barry has a coupe if you didn't know, which I guess you did.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    If you don't know the rules you can make comments like that! I have known about the swapability (how about that for a new word) of Isuzu stuff for donkeys. Never thought to mention it to him, maybe I should ask tomorrow! Barry has a coupe if you didn't know, which I guess you did.
    No, Barry has always been a little reluctant to tell me what he's up to, always wants to know what I am doing but with the above mentioned convenient memory loss I cant help him!!