...spent the weekend of the 21st Oct.to the 23rdOct.at the 'Motorclassica' Auto show here in Melbourne,flipped out when I saw this beautiful 'Green' Miura,this being one of my all time 'Bucket list' cars,ever since I saw the 'Italian Job',just couldn't believe they 'Tossed' one over the bank !!!!!!!!

Aquired a 'Collector'/Motorclassica' copy of the great publication..OCTANE/100th Edition,this pulication has the 'Green Machine' on the cover with an excellent article on the same,very imformative,this particular 'Lambo' is the pride of Iain Tyrrell of Cheshire Classic Cars/UK...Its a credit to his talent and passion....But!!!....David Lillywhite,the author of the article,bought to light the impact that Bob Wallace a 'New Zealander' had on the Miura's development in the First instance!

To quote David Lillywhite;etc,etc.....And much of that was down to Bob Wallace,a New Zealander who,before being recruited by Lamborghini,had been a race mechanic with Camoradi Team,working with Graham Hill.As single-minded as he was talented,Bob was responsible for ironing out the Miura's early Faults..........the article goes on to outline his efforts

Love the 'Iconic' Miura (Especially this Green one!!) bit now I find out that it took a 'Bloody Kiwi' to get it going for them at Lamborghini !!!!!!!!!!!!....so Friends and Race fans,what else do we know of Mr Bob Wallace???????????????....regards thunder427/MJ