But surely Roger, this is the whole point....the OLD Custaxie doesn't exist, presumably, so the new one can be called what it was called in period, and who better to do a retro version of the car than the guy who built it originally!!! Apparently there were people considering building a retro version of the Anglia, however that will now all stop as the real car, or parts thereof, have now come to light. Anyway I think it is all rather petty, and I still want to know exactly WHAT is different on the NEW Custaxie because it LOOKS like the old car. I take you back to my earlier comments on 'continuous development'. If the car HAD kept racing it would have undoubtably been IMPROVED and finished up something like it is now. I have to wonder whether some small-minded steerer [stirer] has protested at this CUSTAXIE-ish version. Also I can't see the point of building problems BACK into a car that would have been rectified anyway for the next season. Is Robbie considering UNimproving the Custaxie so it conforms to these rather odd rules, so he can race again, if not, it was a rather expensive exercise for one classic season......a bit like the original.