Thread: The Race Replica Debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AMCO72 View Post
    Roger, will we find out what the reserve is? I am not familiar with this Trade me thing. And yes I see there were unanswered questions, well in public anyway, or maybe they were just unanswered. I wonder what will happen now. Was probably valuable for testing the market for a replica/recreation, although one doesn't know how genuine those other bids were. Anyway, it COULD have sold.
    Reserve was 50,000 and the 4 unanswered questions were

whats up with slow,my wife always said to me slow is best. sorry to see you are selling it. custaxie50 (0 ) 3:21 pm, Thu 1 Dec

Good luck with the sale Robbie. A brilliant car from the best car racing era in NZ. Oh to bring back the allcomers. I recall you racing at Teretonga along with many other NZ car racing legions. fantastic. That is when you could build a real race car and it didn't cost the earth. Pity my bank manager today is a pain in the butt. den11 (74 ) 8:33 am, Fri 2 Dec

Just hope she comes down south, perhaps to relive a Waimate 50 !! True nostalga. firob (69 ) 10:18 pm, Fri 2 Dec

Robbie ,mate ,hate to see you with parting with that (Bob Homewood ) hitek (120 ) 8:26 pm, Sat 3 Dec

World Champion
    Thanks for all that, now we can get on with living!!!!!!