Amco.meat pies, Macs,truck drivers are always{by macs I asumme you mean big macs} . now I must calm down but big trucks like big women allways excite me,the 190 as we called them was the largest truck in NZ in the 50s made by The International Harvester Co.they had 110,,120..170 and the 190 later on I had a210,that had a Cummins 220hp 2 4speed gearboxs .The 190s{think xk same feeling}started with an L model.petrol motor two gearboxs a 3sp and a 5sp,No power steering untill the 210,,The early ones we had vacum brakes to the 4axel GMC trailers leaf springs,,roll over real quick ,this means on a hill if you miss 1st gear {crashboxs by the way] you had one and one only chance to stop before your reversing was put to a rather nervious test,.The steep hill between Tokora and Whakamara called No 7was a testament to this test with 7 loads of logs all on top of each other for quite some years,we had one truck with a real low diff and it used to take close to 30 mins to reach the top{today probably 3 to 4 mins if that} .A kilometer before the hill there was a stream that in the summer we would soak our boots completley and by the top of the hill they would be dry,.As this is of subject I will just say in 95 at the last Wigram meeting I was chating about the gearchanging in these trucks explaning when I was joined by Spencer Martin and had had the same experiance with these 190s