Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Dave Silcock Jags

Hi Rod, thats the way I'm thinking at the moment, Mike Sexton has very kindly offered to store the car will in the North so best I get my finger out and get this Blue car set for its debut. Thats providing that Rod wants me and the car . i shall send off a request for an invite soon as.
    Cheers Dave.

Dave, will be down for Wigram Revival at Ruapuna on 26 to 28th October at Ruapuna so will try and make contact with you.

Cheers

Rod, Sorry I'll miss you mate ,we will be in Canada till the 30th. Doing my very best to get to HD though.
    Cheers.

The Scott Wiseman E - Type Jaguar.

Quote Originally Posted by 105angria View Post
    more pics from elsewhere on site
    The photos referred to - taken at Pukekohe as noted below.

Name:  Wiseman E - Type from TRS page..jpg
Views: 182
Size:  137.0 KB

Name:  Wiseman E - Type from TRS page No 2 ..jpg
Views: 176
Size:  97.5 KB

Now in 2022 ..
    In the thread there are two photos of the Wiseman E - Type Both the photos were taken at Pukekohe the Pit area end of the Main Stand.

The Wiseman E - Type is now with Kent Larsen and has been fully restored / rebuilt.

A more recent photo : Kent Larsen own archives. SKOPE 2020 Alan Duncombe photo.

Name:  Cars #491 E-Type Jaguar Scott Wiseman now Kent Larsen SKOPE Feb 2020 photo Alan Duncombe.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  74.4 KB

Another old thread rediscovered. while looking for Levin threads - there are two on about 1956 and another about 1966.
    Think the Levin Photos can go on
    - Either the Pukekohe Thread - North Island story.
    [ RIP Pukekohe in April 2023 ]
    - Or the Dunedin Thread.
    Still mulling it over.
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 07-26-2022 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Photos re-added ###47