Hi you Guys, I found this faded old shot during our house repairs as a result of the bloody earthquakes. Mark kindly did his magic on, it so here is the story behind it.As I have mentioned previously I had a very strict upbringing , we had to go to church twice every Sunday and it was considered very bad form to change out of ones collar and tie after church in the morning. After the Sunday roast my brother Desmond and myself decided to have a look at what was euphemistiallly called a reliability trial up the Akuti valley road just out of Little River. We think it was organized by the Vintage Car club but can't be too sure of that. Any way the road was not closed and the timing was effected buy a wind up phone with a wire run up the hill to the finish line. The cars were waved off by the guy with the base phone which was the signal for the finish line guy to start his stop watch. If a local wanted to use the road proceedings were stopped untill the road was clear again. Trevor Crowe was the fastest in his J2 MG [ Ford 10 motor Standard 10 4 speed gearbox]when the start line guy asked us to have a go. We obilged and just managed to pip TJ, as we always knew him, by a very small margin. Just try to imagine that today, probably be jail time.