Thread: 1989 NZ Sports Sedans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have heaps of those old videos, just need to get myself a machine to convert to disc and away we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    I have heaps of those old videos, just need to get myself a machine to convert to disc and away we go.
    Hi, I am pleased you like my addition to Youtube, I started dubbing my old family videos into digital format and decided to do the same to my old racing videos.

If anyone wants me to do some for them I am only too happy to do it for the postage as long as I can post them on my Youtube channel. I have a NZ Couriers account and an bag for the VHS and DVD is $4.00 just supply a DVD with the VHS.

If you haven't used the VHS tapes in a while I suggest you check them as they can deteriorate depending where they are stored.

World Champion
    Good that you got my link Racebred, thanks for talking the time to transfer these.

Quote Originally Posted by Racebred View Post
    Hi, I am pleased you like my addition to Youtube, I started dubbing my old family videos into digital format and decided to do the same to my old racing videos.

If anyone wants me to do some for them I am only too happy to do it for the postage as long as I can post them on my Youtube channel. I have a NZ Couriers account and an bag for the VHS and DVD is $4.00 just supply a DVD with the VHS.

If you haven't used the VHS tapes in a while I suggest you check them as they can deteriorate depending where they are stored.
    Racebred, thanks heaps for making the effort to upload these. They're really great to watch! Would love to see any other similar coverage you have from this period.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    Yeah, that would be great. There was quite a lot of this on tv during this time. A few real good races from around 1985/86 when the Algie Alfetta was racing were also featured. I'd love to see those again.

Speaking of Algie's, I see the Barry Algie Monaro appears in the second Puke footage.