somethink new to talk about besides the custaxie ,i would like to hear some talk on this car and maybe you can put some photos of it up to look at. i know a bit about this car that was driven at racing speed from auckland to palmerston north and back.all this went on in 1968 with racing rubber from jim clarks f1 car, the first part of the trip started allright till this little red anglia pulled up beside the kato special and wanted to race.shit what a race that was,at very high speed something went in the back end of the kato and it went a bit side ways had to back out of that race .on the way back from palmerston north it did it allso in mangaweka ,racing again with a car but this time stopped to have a good look at what was going on with it. got going again it was great racing around the old mangaweka roads ,back racing with this car again all going well till the gear lever came away leaving an inch out of the gearbox. got some vise girps out of the toolbox fixed it got back into racing this car in front of me ,in the end had to stop before someone got killed.so lets talk about this car and put up some good photos of the kato special.