Thread: Widebody S4 Lotus Seven

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First off I know bugger all about the Lotus Legacy (except if it was a Cortina give it to me) and a little F1/single seater history.

Mike, sorry but I do feel you started throwing it and as you should know by now, it can be thrown back. I also feel the first character assasination did not come from this side of the globe. And another point ! we may be close to Australia in your mind (do you think that was diplomatic, or outright shit stirring), but this country has supplied some of the best mechanics and designers in most motorsport catagories over the years world wide, and still do. It is a pity that this has turned personal, and I feel that the hatchet should be buried as things may be "said/written" that do not need to be.

I have heard of most names (NZ) mentioned in this thread over the years and hold them in regard as intelligent and knowledgable motorsport people.

Cheers

PS John, Must be something about Officialdom and Sports Sedans, as we all parked ours up back in mid 90s because "the brick wall"

World Champion
    It looks a wee bit like a Mini special, that was built and designed by that master of glass-fibre....Ferris deJoux.