Thread: BRYAN FALOON

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Grant - I've got the Rorstan plans tucked away. Can't recall whether you gave me the originals or photocopied them. What's this about you introducing Bryan to Anne? you never introduced me to any nice girls.

Russ, hope I have the originals in storage but I'll call you if I can't find them.
    Regarding nice girls, I tried sending a few your way but they complained the interview line was too long. I think Theseus ended up with them...

Quote Originally Posted by RUSS CUNNINGHAM View Post
    Grant - I've got the Rorstan plans tucked away. Can't recall whether you gave me the originals or photocopied them. What's this about you introducing Bryan to Anne? you never introduced me to any nice girls.

Name:  bryan faloon.jpg
Views: 3189
Size:  26.2 KB

Happier days for the nice guy and the nice lady

Quote Originally Posted by bob homewood View Post
    Name:  bryan faloon.jpg
Views: 3189
Size:  26.2 KB

Happier days for the nice guy and the nice lady
    Bob, great photo, I'm thinking the guy working on the rear of the Brabham is Rob Collier, one of the unassuming but brilliant Kiwi engineers that work away in the background without much recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Ellwood View Post
    Bob, great photo, I'm thinking the guy working on the rear of the Brabham is Rob Collier, one of the unassuming but brilliant Kiwi engineers that work away in the background without much recognition.
    Grant I probably have collected a few more photos lately ,we are overdue for a catch up ,I was talking to Rob yesterday by a strange coincidence

Journeyman Racer
    I have the programme from that fateful day in '72
    Must admit I liked the idea of having the NZ Motorcycle TT races in the same programme !
    People got value for money then...

Hope the competitor list shows up ok

Name:  1972 NZIGP Cover.jpg
Views: 1728
Size:  46.3 KB

Name:  72 NZGP.jpg
Views: 1789
Size:  152.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jeff; 02-07-2014 at 02:02 AM.