David Manton in Tauranga had Bryan's Brabham in his collection for a while, think that car is now in Oz. Regarding the Stanton plans, I did have the Rorstan (Climax) chassis plans, originally built by Bobby Brittan (Renmax) and I think he modified the Rorstan to fit the Porshe engine. I haven't read Michael Clark's article about Bryan yet so hopefully there is more info there. Back to the plans, I'll look through my papers here in Virginia but its possible I might have them in storage back in NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTAXIE50 View Post
Thats more like it get on this thread,years ago i was on the phone talking to someone in Tauranga he wanted to buy some autonews off me, and we got talking about levin and how it was in the good old days and we talked about Bryan Faloon ,i think he said to me he ended up with the car ,the one that i am clear on is that he had the plans for the stanton porsche ,look at this this way the plans are there and i do know there are some in levin who could build it up maybe someone down the track will .