Thread: Pukekohe Car Club 50th Reunion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Weekend Warrior
    Roger's Forge suburb, just north of Baltimore City
    Quote Originally Posted by bob homewood View Post
    Nev,yes it was a good couple of nights ,thought of you a couple of times ,think I spotted you on a couple of the old films ,but you need time to look at them and go through them slowly ,I hope that they get made into a DVD and a bit more of history gets preserved and so we can all look at them
    Bob...trust me, it KILLED me, not being able to make it down there and shoot the breeze with all of you guys. The list of names on the sign-up sheet included so many fellows that I still have good memories of............yourself included!
    Like many of us, I've taken on several projects too many..............IF I had any darn sense, I'd throw it all into a container and ship it all back home and get a life again
    IF a DVD is made........I'll be at the head of the queue
    regardsnev

Weekend Warrior
    The movies shown on the weekend were all of Rowan Morgans 8mm and super 8 that he had digitized and put onto a DVD. Rowan said he thought the first event on it was the first ever hillclimb that PCC did! It was certainly old for sure. There is more than an hour of footage and I think some of it has sound but we didnt have any sound on at the reunion. Rowan is going to put a brief commentary on it with the drivers and events names and make it available to everyone I think. I'll let you know.
    Cheers
    ----------------
    Chris

Semi-Pro Racer
    Let us ALL know!