I seem to remember signing a petition some time ago for this cause. We are still fighting apparently. These complainers really piss me off, throwing their weight around and moaning to some pathetic local council members, and winning for Gods sake. We have had similar instances here in Cambridge.......Lake Karapiro and the Speed-boats. The yuppies move on to expensive pieces of land, then when the speed-boats turn up a COUPLE of times each year, they moan their arses off. Well, I say, do your homework before shifting. Another example, which actually happened, was some yuppie townies bought a nice 10 acre block so 'Samantha' could have a pony. They didn't appreciate that the country-side is not always quiet, and there are lots of farm operations that go on 'after-hours'. This one was about ODOURS!!!! There was, a few hundred meters away from this block, a pig farm which occasionally 'polluted the atmosphere' with piggy smells. Again these folk complained to all sorts of authorities, and after a lengthy battle, costing everyone a lot of money, won their case. It didnt matter that the pig farm had been there since Auntie fell off the tram!!! It destroyed the owners, and there was an uproar in the district, but the decision had been made, and that was that. Our council took NO notice of our petition and just bulldozed their way through to a conclusion. All power to you guys with this petition, but going on previous experience I'm not holding my breath. Just because you were there first doesn't mean a thing........apparently.