Thread: Denny Hulme's McLaren M23 - up close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Were there any other F1 cars there that you managed to photograph for those of us who weren't able to make the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    Were there any other F1 cars there that you managed to photograph for those of us who weren't able to make the meeting.
    I took a lot of photos of Revson's M19C-2, but sadly it never left the garages and also its body panels never came off... so I'll probably need to catch it at a second race meeting to complete the job properly. I think there might have been a red Formula One car in the Watkins Glen garage too, but I don't usually photograph red cars. You have to draw a line somewhere. I DO have a Tyrrell article coming up shortly, but it will take a fair amount of research to do it justice. (First I need to raise some funds and buy some reference books.) Meanwhile, one of the next cars in my queue is a certain Brabham B29 that was updated to Tasman specs and did rather well in an Australian Grand Prix against the 5-liter cars! I would welcome any tips about that car.