Thread: REPLICAS-REBUILD--REBUILT--BUILT--RULES.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    Firstly as has been said there are no RULES, just opinions and like butt holes, everyone has one.
    My opinion, the McLaren is an authentic restored car. The Custaxie is a tribute car.
    For a start i dont recall saying anything on here about the Custaxie oldfart,picked up Classic Car Mag today and will have a look at this story on this car.But before i do,you may like to tell me what old parts did they use in this car,can you do that oldfart.

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTAXIE50 View Post
    For a start i dont recall saying anything on here about the Custaxie oldfart,picked up Classic Car Mag today and will have a look at this story on this car.But before i do,you may like to tell me what old parts did they use in this car,can you do that oldfart.
    I just used that as a comparison. If you want real info, why don't you contact the builders and ask. That way you get first hand info, and then you have no reason to throw bricks at anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    I just used that as a comparison. If you want real info, why don't you contact the builders and ask. That way you get first hand info, and then you have no reason to throw bricks at anyone.
    wrong

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTAXIE50 View Post
    wrong
    ?