Thread: New Zealand Festival of Motor Racing (2012)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great photos.

The whole weekend was Fantastic.
    First time to the track for me and it will not be the last.
    The Zakspeed will be run by Roger Townsend this coming weekend. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

Cheers,

Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by zakspeed65 View Post
    Great photos.

The whole weekend was Fantastic.
    First time to the track for me and it will not be the last.
    The Zakspeed will be run by Roger Townsend this coming weekend. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

Cheers,

Gary.
    Gary,

Could not agree more, great line up and variety of cars and slick organisation. Apart from more rain nothing else I could ask for.

Your car looks (and sounds) great, good to see it up here. Do you have time to get the car back for Skope? It seems to me that is the only problem as many people (like me) would like to do both as they have become the two premier NZ historic meetings but the dates make that difficult.

Hi Howard,

All going well the car will be back home for the Scope, but you are right it makes things very tight.
    We are off to the meeting at Teratonga 3rd weekend Feb as well, it is the 20th Anniversary meeting down there. Should be a good one and it is my very favorite circuit in NZ!!

The rain was a bonus for me, as I don't and won't own any wets. So I got the chance to watch the Rain Master in action!!

Ain't she sweet

Name:  IMG_1637.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  163.3 KB

Steve Ross [McRae GM1] leading Kenny Smith [Lola T430]

Name:  IMG_0004.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  168.6 KB

Craig Stacey ~ 1971 AMC Javelin AMX

Thank you Dale. The Historic Muscle Cars were fantastic to watch. The Goodyear's allowed quite a lot of movement which made it exciting. Howard Wood's BMW was mightily impressive too. You V8 boys had better watch out!!

Name:  IMG_9436.jpg
Views: 1300
Size:  137.9 KB