Thread: Another ex-Pat

Another ex-Pat

G'day All,
    I've been Lurking in the back ground for some time taking in The sights Been in the States for quite a while now (self employed), working on the Historic stuff. We travel around,mostly on the west coast running different types of cars. From a Devin SS, 62 Fuelie vette , Mclaren M8 C , Mclaren M4 and a few 50's sports cars. Enjoying life !

A very BIG thank you to Steve for his efforts !

Tony Garmey

Tony, great to see you posting your Intro. I'm sure many on here will know you well, and we'll be looking forward to your contributions to the site.

Here is a link to Tonys website, folks: http://www.horizonracing.com/

Semi-Pro Racer
    Welcome from me, too, Tony

Greetings Tony - your old man was having a great run in the T56 at Hampton Downs. When do we see you out here again?

Hi Tony,
    I note you race mostly on the left coast, hopefully you might make it here to Virginia International Raceway for a vintage event some time. Look forward to catching up again, I recall you put in a good word for me at Manfeild when I passed you under a yellow in a FFord race, think you were driving a Swift then?
    Grant Ellwood
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    G'day All,
    I've been Lurking in the back ground for some time taking in The sights Been in the States for quite a while now (self employed), working on the Historic stuff. We travel around,mostly on the west coast running different types of cars. From a Devin SS, 62 Fuelie vette , Mclaren M8 C , Mclaren M4 and a few 50's sports cars. Enjoying life !

A very BIG thank you to Steve for his efforts !

Tony Garmey

Hi Grant,
    Manifeild ! Hmmm, I seem to remember old Man Lester Doing his balls at the FF grid...cause we all passed the ambulance going down the front staight !

We will be at Road Alantia in April (HSR-Mitty).