Holy hell...I crewed on John and Lew's Commodore at the first Wellington Street Race. There are some pics in one of the galleries, look for the white and blue Phillips sponsored number 9 VK.. I often wonder what happened to that car...must be the only 4 cylinder SS ever built.!!! When the car was assembled at Trentham the planned HDT supplied V8 hadn't arrived so it went down the line with a 1900cc Opal motor !!!! It was driven onto a trailer and promptly stripped to fit the cage and HDT suspension. I remember a taxi driver bought the brand new interior to update his car... I recall it chewing up water pumps at the Nissan Sport 500 and ended up borrowing a pump from Ron Scanlon's SLR 5000 that was parked nearby...he didn't seem to mind we "borrowed it" with out his prior knowledge.. A similar thing happened at the Puke round when the gearbox crossmember bolts snapped and I went on a "ninja mission" and "found some under a new VK in the car park !!! Shit I wouldn't try that now.. I have a bar mirror featuring the car Lew gave me I will dig it out and post a pic.. Fingers crossed they both make a full recovery...