Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tom Donovan

Quote Originally Posted by markec View Post
    Do you have a date for this clipping? I was standing there that day and my recollection is that the person got hit by the car, it was her husband who got injured jumping over the side.

OH OH Intrege Jamie

Hi, this brings back memories, Dave Morrison had the typhoon for a number of years, ran a twin cam , and later on a ford 2.0 hoc cam engine.I remember tow starting it behind the tractor, down back country roads as a kid.Dave had a big shunt at levels in it, fixed it up and didn't run it again, scared the shot out of him.Steve Donaldson has rebuilt it, and has it in chch

Hello,
    I was looking for info on Dad's Mt Vic hill climb record and found this thread.
    Yes he's in Africa.
    The only photos I can find are of the Pilbeam, which was the last car I remember he had before he went O.S 2010.
    Well actually I can't add the photos, have tried adding an image and they won't add.
    Any tips?
    Thanks

Oh have I figured this out?

Yes you have! A friend of mine who bought the Sprite/Midget is due to be sending some of that car both in Toms and his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by markec View Post
    Was in NZ late 2010, was then heading back to the monastery in South Africa, his old Typhoon is in ChCh
    Dave morrison bought the typhoon off tom, had it for a rew years and sold it to steve donaldson in chch.from all accounts from dave and steve, its pretty scary to drive

Donovan Spridget

Name:  Sportscar-Donovan75.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  122.2 KB

Name:  Donovan-Puke-1976.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  137.7 KB