Thread: Old Video unearthed - F5000, touring cars at Puke

Old Video unearthed - F5000, touring cars at Puke

Ive just had given to me 30mins of old super 8 video. No sound of course. But showing racing from the day around, I think, Puke. I have had the video converted professionally to dvd. However, to be frank its cost me quite a bit ( just over $200) so I was wondering if anyone would like to buy a copy from me so I can recoup some of the cost. Ill try selling on Trademe too.

Here are some stills from the video.

If youre interested drop me a line at b.young@paradise.net.nz.. Im thinking $30 for a copy maybe?

I know I shouldve posted this in the for sale forum but its sortof historically interesting too...
    Attached Images Attached Images       

World Champion
    Mate, how much a copy? as I would want 2.

Regards

Sean

Put me down for a copy as well.

Sent for info and my copy.

thats awesome, I really appreciate it... The cost was a bit of a surprise to me.. I didnt realise he was quoting per every 50 metres of film!!! ah well, we live and learn.

Im happy with $30 per dvd ($1 a minute.. lol)

Ive just got to get them copied on my PC now and packaged up to send. If to pm me (or use my email address) your postal address theyll be on their way this week. Ill send back my bank account.

Great work Brett! Thats from the 1971 NZIGP at Pukekohe.

I got a good DVD I can copy now.. The owner has given me the rights to sell copies so its no bother to create copies. About 27 minutes worth of no sound but great video. Should be able to send some copies out this week. Can those who contacted me do so again please and Ill send account details etc...

ps: who is driving that STP March in the top photo?

Assuming its at Pukekohe, it'll be David Oxton driving Chris Amons March.