Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Philip Island Historics 2012

assd 5000s Bry 3500 gave me a good tip with resizing, by sending an email file with pics sent as medium they are about the right file size
    Attached Images Attached Images       

couple more

World Champion

Part of the unfortunate damage after some one dropped their lunch in front of field. Sad to see but all can be fixed thank god. The Custaxie (no photo) copped it's nose as well, a heap went off.

Some of the Pony club exhibits, some very nice machinery on display.

Some of the Group C and Group A Tourers, a favorite. Love those A9X.

And some more

Some intersting and well restored cars in the parade lap. Chargers are rear now. And a Plymouth Baracuda even.
    Last edited by Rod Grimwood; 03-17-2012 at 11:55 PM.

World Champion
    Did I read that right....the Custaxie was running!! They must have been a little more relaxed/sensible with the rules over there. My goodness, some of those crashes ended up with seriously munted cars. Fortunately we haven't had too much of that at HD.......yet!! Thanks for all the pics Rod.... dont know how you had time in between all your other duties. And bry3500....some stirring 'music' to accompany the slide show; had it well turned UP. Top stuff.

No Custaxie There, there was a couple (Customlines/Fords) in the public park though.

More than likely Bry3500 music, as when we meet he had just finished playing at 3 that morning. Wish we could have spent more time and had photos done as he has the HAIR to make for my lack of. Heard he is fairly handy musso after, bugger could have got him to come and sing us all to sleep. (late)
    Last edited by Rod Grimwood; 03-18-2012 at 09:25 AM.

World Champion

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    No Custaxie There, there was a couple (Customlines/Fords) in the public park though.

More than likely Bry3500 music, as when we meet he had just finished playing at 3 that morning. Wish we could have spent more time and had photos done as he has the HAIR to make for my lack of. Heard he is fairly handy musso after, bugger could have got him to come and sing us all to sleep. (late)
    Hahah.. my hair had been styled in the slipstream of a Sunbeam Alpine that day Rod.. I'm thinking your moustache with my hair - could be onto a winner..By the way, Jamie A, John Macdonald and friends turned up at the gig i was playing at in Melbourne last night...they Rock!!!! -Jamie reckoned we were louder than the F1's he'd been watching down at Albert Park AND there were photo's taken..
    Last edited by bry3500; 03-18-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Bry, drop me an email at home if you can please grimmie64@xtra.co.nz then we will have alround contact, cheers.