Originally posted by khyndart
.....I just hope if you get to visit this area and go to the "Lake Street Cafe" that you have a better experience than this customer had there !

I wish I had read the recent reviews. Anyone who has been here in the past would come here again - Big mistake. Where do I start? The service was horrible. The server or the kitchen messed up our order. Okay, that happens. But the server lied about checking and more than an hour later I had to check on our food. When I asked our server about it she was rude and finally checked. They had lost our order. If she had checked 30 minutes before, we may have received our dinner before the 90 minutes we had to wait! Our daughter was starving. They promote their wine list, but have very few options by the glass. The food was good, but not amazing. It was so loud we couldn't hear each other. We just wanted to leave as soon as possible. We will never go back. Please choose another restaurant!

When I show up we can just go down to the wharf area and eat some good ol' Omokoroa fish n chips..eh ?
Remind me to tell you one day about the time I got chucked out of the Restaurant Hunidares...

Almost as dramatic as the time I got chucked out of the USA.