Thread: Chevrolet Monza Mirage(RARE) panels 1977, ideal for the HMC class

Weekend Warrior

Lightbulb Chevrolet Monza Mirage(RARE) panels 1977, ideal for the HMC class

Originally I got these genuine panels and parts to build up a Mirage Monza for Historic racing BUT now I am rebuilding my 68 Corvette I have no requirement for these:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...593447&ed=true

What a great racecar someone could build with these!

Cheers
    Kevin

Semi-Pro Racer
    Satiator.......saw your add for Monza parts Saturday past,wrote you a PM regarding immediate agreement to 'purchase now' at your advertised price,(Saturday Night) ,sent a message on the open forum for you to check your PM site (Sunday ),only to be advised that the parts where 'Sold' on Monday through the 'trademe' link.....so the parts are sold, Great!!!...but may I subjest that it would help in future if you would check the sites you advertise on......it would save people as simple as my self from being dissapointed......regards thunder427/ . Oh !!!!! Well win some , lose some !!!!

Weekend Warrior
    Yo Thunder427

I have only just logged in, Trademe does have the facility to ask questions and that was what I was watching, hence the link placed here, it also had a BUY-NOW option which could be used anytime!

Someone else pushed the button on Monday morning, so he got them, payment was confirmed this morning hence me updating now to say the deal is complete and the items are:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sorry for your dissapointment but I cant spend my whole life on forums etc, I think once they were placed on Saturday it wasnt predictable that anyone would want them at all, next time I will put my E-mail address here that may help!

Cheers
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by thunder427 View Post
    Satiator.......saw your add for Monza parts Saturday past,wrote you a PM regarding immediate agreement to 'purchase now' at your advertised price,(Saturday Night) ,sent a message on the open forum for you to check your PM site (Sunday ),only to be advised that the parts where 'Sold' on Monday through the 'trademe' link.....so the parts are sold, Great!!!...but may I subjest that it would help in future if you would check the sites you advertise on......it would save people as simple as my self from being dissapointed......regards thunder427/ . Oh !!!!! Well win some , lose some !!!!