Quote Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
A couple of pics that should slot in here ok....
Photo Credits...Perry Drury Launceston Tas

Had morning coffee With Graemme the Whincup Friday,introduced him to our new forum,which he passed along to WA based John Pollard and to Dazzling Darrall Sydall,who has the 'Broken Ankle' (Too old to be climbing ladders..but I've said it before ..("you can Always tell Darrall,but you can't tell him much"!!!)...

Graeme spotted the late John 'Ando' Anderson working on the Corvair...John was responsible for a large amount of work/maintance on The Jum Ruchards Falcon 'Sports Sedan' and his Falcon 'Touring Car'..John was a real gentle giant,named his Melbourne based business..Trackside Services..Commonly known as 'backside' services....none of us had any money..John would ring me up to go out to his shop at Calder Park to carry out some 'fibreglass work..."Hey Smyles if you comming out can you bring me a pkt fags,oh!! and how about some milk for the coffee,which reminds me we're shit out of coffee..look a large bottle of 'Coke' should see us through..well if you going to come out that late you may as well spring for 'fush and chups!!!!!!!!!!!...I was usually good for it as I was on the Bob pay roll and I had to eat as well !!.........real talented guy,did extremly well in the USA......truly Missed by so many.......Ando!/RIP

.....regards thunder427/MJ