Quote Originally Posted by Grant Ellwood View Post
Graeme, compliments of the season to you. Years ago when I lived in Tauranga, I visited your place and had a good look at the Marina, think we discussed some alterations for the rear suspension. Sorry, can't remember the details, my memory is pretty dodgy these days!
Good luck with your Porsche racing, glad to see you are keeping your hand in.
Hi Grant . I have lost your last message you sent me so hope this gets you . My amail is agpark @ xtra. co .nz
We are changing to vodafone sometime in January. Our new email address will be mcgibbonpark@vodafone.co.nz
Andree being a modern woman, retained her surname (McGibbon).

I lost Anne with cancer 3yrs ago . I got married 8 mths ago and we had our honeymoon in England & Europe visiting a few race traks that i had been at in the late 60s.

Interesting that you are doing an Anglia up in the States. I raced one of those in the mid 60s . Bought the car off Barry Phillips and John Murphy sold me a lot of parts off his Anglia which made it a very quick car. So much so that Barry bought it back off me before i went to England. He was racing a Lotus Cortina at the time and I was giving him a run for his money. By the way, John Murphy who is well into his 70s, is still racing and goes like a bat out of hell, he's an incredible driver. Any how I wish you well in the new year. Please tell us more about your Anglia. Cheers G.P.