Gee hope I didnt kill this site but just sitting in the sun thinking about all the neg{help me Amco}atives ,Form Ford always crops up Yet over the last 5yrs, with small feilds somtime only ten cars NZ at the moment we have three young promising future champs competing at Monaco in a couple of weeks and by the same token I have watched large grids of lets say BMWs, That does nothing for me the same as watching the Breakers, nothing but if involved in some way it would be different,Years ago my boys raced pushbikes Geof was Waikato Bay of Plenty sprint champion,,but the road racing was real boring you saw the start then you waited ages for them to return at times so bunched you didnt see what happend Turn the clock when the Muscle cars were curent,how many felt the same way as when they watched the NZ v8s last weekend.It apears some socalled motor enthusiests went home after 2!!!! 2 laps,It didnt stop thousands of others enjoying themselves ,What was the number quoted one hundred and seventeen THOUSAND paid to watch At the last Teratonga NZ v8s in the rain 3 cars produced on of the best races seen, This all that I have written is not to say i watched the whole lot,but the young ones have to start some place today and the v8s are the muscle cars tomorrow