Kar Kraft would certainly have been an interesting place to work in 1969 (thereabouts) - Projects like the Boss 429 Mustangs, the magnificent Trans-Am Mustangs and specials like the G7A & President Bunkie's Talladega would make for a fun workplace....

I found these photos on the net a few weeks back while trolling around for Torino Talladega photos. As soon as I remember where they came from I'll post up a link so you all can go there for a better look as the original file sizes were much larger.

I'll post up the two G7A shots so they're all together;

A better shot of the Torino Talladega built specifically for Ford President Bunkie Knudsen. It was unique in a number of ways - colour, interior seats, air con, side pipes and probably a few other minor things. It's certainly a special beast and is every bit as significant as the black Australian XW Falcon GT 428 Cobra Jet that was built for the then Australian Ford President Bill Bourke. I could be wrong, but I think Kar Kraft may have built that car too?

And now one of my all time dream cars - the Smokey Yunick 1969 Boss 302 Trans Am car. If I ever win lotto, I'll be asking Mr Mathers to build me one just like it.... One stunning machine;