Just a small storey about Shelby ,John Olshen we all know he built the coupe .In 1997 I was at what we would call a kit car display held at Anahiam? near Disneyland , over an acre of cars all proudley displayed and the duster going fulltime,Shelby had a site all closed in with a rope, on stopping to chat I mentioned I knew John disbeleive was in there eyes so I pulled out my wallet with one or two perhaps ten photos ,does that look like him beside the special he helped me to build,it quickly went around all the chaps on the stand approx 8 ,next thing I was pulled {almost} inside have a seat !!!they could not do eneough gave me a Shelby calender plus one for John ,no you cant go yet Bob Bondurant ?? will want to meet you, and he,s do any minute,I think thats who,, one of there top drivers anyhow ,over the road was the biggest goup of Fords I had ever seen ,it was there Natiomal day as well,and at this stage I was looking for the French made shocks fitted to the early v8s Huadia??? {that will test Amco} Maserati and Ferrari used then on there GP cars.Cars from Models A to the very latest, just hapend to ask this chap with a 34 hotrod what did they do with the old shocks?Why he asked so showed him a photo I just happend to have ,the same one actually of the Ferrari 500 spec.He went rather quite as he looked and studied the photo, turned out he was the president of the Ferrari Drivers Club!!!