Thread: Wanted: Kiwi Motoring Garages Of Interest

Wanted: Kiwi Motoring Garages Of Interest

Folks, am hoping to get some help here from our NZ members. I've just started work on a Kiwiana coffee table style book on Kiwi motoring enthusiasts and their garages, and car/motorbike and automobilia collections. Already have approx 15 different interesting garages sorted, but would ideally like to get another 15, so was hoping you could suggest people you know who have interesting garages and car/motorbike collections.

I put together a book which was released last year where I travelled around visiting hot rodders and their garages, as pictured below, and this next book will be similar, although the subject matter will be broader, and include vintage, classic, muscle, and race cars etc plus motorbikes. Doesn't matter how large or grand the garages are, I'm more interested in character and personality.

The people featured in the book won't have their last names published, and I'm happy to photoshop licence plates etc out for security reasons.

If you think you can help, please flick me an email at: enquiries@monsterracewear.co.nz

Name:  IMG_0600.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  97.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0122.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  98.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1470.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  99.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0956.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  92.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1007.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  99.0 KB

Name:  Varioua photos 106.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  95.4 KB

To everyone who has contacted me about this, many thanks. I've managed to gather approx 5 garages from this. Would be keen on a few more, if anyone can help. Remember, garages/collections can be vintage, classic, racing, motorbikes, hot rods etc. No theme required, just character.