Greetings. I am in the process of just finishing a book on the history of New Zealand manufactured cars. It has been almost 10 years in writing/research stage and now it is almost ready to publish. For a car to get in the book it has to have been mass produced in New Zealand by a New Zealand manufacturer such as Fraser, Almac or deJoux. There is a chapter on the Trekka, our most well known car, and a chapter eachon the two cars attempted by Roly Crowther. What started as a relatively simple project of about 20 known cars now encompasses more than 80 and there are still some I have missed such as Ching or Cougar but I had to stop somewhere. In all instances I was able to either interview the cars creator or a person that had first hand experience in its production such as the Falcon or Jarvie.

I am hoping that somebody out there can help in the supply of some quality pictures that I can use in my book. Full credit will be given of course. So to test the water has anybody got any quality pictures of any cars built by Cliff Everson. I have plenty of his EMW but lack pictures of his Eagle, the Cherub and a 7 type car of which I have attached samples.Name:  R Gray- Everson Eagle 2 s.jpg
Views: 8098
Size:  117.1 KBName:  D Everson- Open Top s.jpg
Views: 7384
Size:  163.1 KBName:  D Everson- Everson Cherub. This picture was taken in June of 69 s.jpg
Views: 8087
Size:  135.5 KB