Thread: NZ Cars - A Cottage Industry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Would you be interested in sharing those pictures with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wilkinson View Post
    My old blue bomb from years back..

There was only one Ferris. a small built man but a genius ,he could make anything even complete armour suit for a pomy soldier a beautiful Buggatti chair,had to smile one day Ferris discussing some thing with Neil Frazer when some big chap horns in and takes over,Ferris moves around him and continues his discussion right in front of him!1Had to admire him with parkinson now troubling him quite badly drilling a line of rivet holes along the side of the Maserati sp. Margaret came out to see how he was making out,and asked hows he doing ?I told her a bit crooked but ok !!Well you would have to be there to understand then again he had a good sense of humour,We were at Puke a day after BOOBS on bikes parade down Queen St. when Jan Mc. walks past carring a crash hat Ferris asks wasnt the parade yesterday?? real cool,Jack Braham tried hard to take him to UK but he prefered NZ

Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    There was only one Ferris. a small built man but a genius ,he could make anything even complete armour suit for a pomy soldier a beautiful Buggatti chair,had to smile one day Ferris discussing some thing with Neil Frazer when some big chap horns in and takes over,Ferris moves around him and continues his discussion right in front of him!1Had to admire him with parkinson now troubling him quite badly drilling a line of rivet holes along the side of the Maserati sp. Margaret came out to see how he was making out,and asked hows he doing ?I told her a bit crooked but ok !!Well you would have to be there to understand then again he had a good sense of humour,We were at Puke a day after BOOBS on bikes parade down Queen St. when Jan Mc. walks past carring a crash hat Ferris asks wasnt the parade yesterday?? real cool,Jack Braham tried hard to take him to UK but he prefered NZ
    He was a great guy wasn't he? He was very generous with his time with me and very patient too. He wouldn't take any rubbish but he had a good sense of humour. He was hugely talented, quietly proud of what he had achieved but not one to big-note. I feel privileged to have known him.

Even his signature had style...

Last edited by Paul Wilkinson; 05-14-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick.Harlow View Post
    Would you be interested in sharing those pictures with me?
    I'm not sure what I still have knocking around but you are welcome to any and all of them. S4lotus7 at hotmail.com
    Last edited by Paul Wilkinson; 05-12-2012 at 06:19 AM.