Thread: NZ Cars - A Cottage Industry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As requested here a re pictures of the front and back of the deJoux GT. Ferris deJoux when I showed him this picture wanted to know who had butchered the back window. Originally it had a curved plastic rear screen. No idea what happened to the moulds though.

Name:  P Needham- Ferris never liked what had been done to the rear of this car.jpg
Views: 2276
Size:  46.1 KB
    Name:  R Gray .jpg
Views: 2245
Size:  91.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by thunder427 View Post
    ...I think I just Fell in Love!!!!!!!!!!!...No I'am sure I'am in love..just love the FC Holden head light surround/s,Patrick I'm another that will buy 'your' book,but only If you can tell me where in can get a body shell,...Shano, I totally agree with your comment ,body is 'Perfect',just love that 'up and over' on the front wheel arch,would like to see a 'rear shot' to see if they got that end as 'right' as the front is.......my only change would be the 'Bloody horrible 'slidding' sun roof......why do people buy an MGB/GT's and fit one of those atrocities,( go around a righthand cnr and your best girl gets a free shower while wearing her ''new' red dress,see how much fun that evening becomes,this 'IS' experience talking !!!),if you want a 'convertable,just buy an MGB!!!!!...........Patrick,thank you for opening this thread,never thought I would be 'lucky' enough to be in love in my 66th year, that lil Red car is Beautiful!!!!!.....I'm thinking 327 and muncie,Jag arse end, the 'chrome wires' can stay!!!....regards thunder427/Myles
    Last edited by Patrick.Harlow; 05-12-2012 at 02:13 AM.