Thread: New Zealand Historic Muscle Cars Under HRC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To all HMC persons and interested parties, first up i need to apologes for not getting a current HMC newsletter mailout done in the last few months, i do try to get them done at least bi-monthly and currently have one half typed but other than the odd posting here and there i just haven't had the time to sit down and concentrate on finishing it. With the PDL replica build and actual income earning work(don't yar hate that) and other non income earning work getting in the way time has just rolled by and I've run outta year, i'll try and make a big effort before the Festival(2 weeks yeah rite) but don't hold me to it.

Other than that nothing has changed and its onward and upwards and moving forward steadily for HMC, im still fielding interest from various parties which is good news but this takes time for cars to surface and be finished. We'll be lacking in numbers for the Festival so we've combined again with the U3L Historic Saloon car grid(even they are down on cars) as we just have too many unfinished HMC cars that wont make the time frame and for those of you that know me well "i still won't let in any non-legal cars" end of story, but in a good old "Henry Ford" saying you only need two cars and you have a race and race we will(for FUN that is)!! The one disappointment for our coming festival event is the going HMC cars that there respective owners are not racing for various reasons but i do understand this and nothing is perfect and sometimes for personal reasons a rest is required, though its a bit of a shame for the class been new and all but life goes on so all is good and nothing is lost, see you guys next time.

On the positive side this 69 Camaro has just recently been purchased out of the USA to race in HMC, the owner doesn't wish to be named but i can tell you "he will race it with us" once on NZ terra firma, unfortunately it to will miss the festival as well.

Thats about it, see most of you in two weeks time.

Dale M
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kiwiboss; 01-02-2014 at 10:59 AM.