Yo Thunder427

Hi Myles

Just so you know when I logged in there is no PM notification on the site, so I wouldnt have seen it earlier even if i had been on here!

I have only just logged in, Trademe does have the facility to ask questions and that was what I was watching, hence the link placed here, it also had a BUY-NOW option which could be used anytime!

Someone else pushed the button on Monday morning, so he got them, payment was confirmed this morning hence me updating now to say the deal is complete and the items are:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sorry for your dissapointment but I cant spend my whole life on forums etc, I think once they were placed on Saturday it wasnt predictable that anyone would want them at all, next time I will put my E-mail address here that may help!

Cheers
Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by thunder427 View Post
..Frustrating to say the least when 'forum' members advertise thier wares in our Free/'For sale' section,then dont bother to check thier 'posts'..gives eager 'Old buggers' like me 'ring burn' ,so I will have to live with "win some/lose some", I know you where busy etc, but disappointment turns my mouth upside down so I look like the Kid that can't borrow the family car ...............thunder427/