Quote Originally Posted by DewiAusTransAm View Post
Very depleted field at the first Aussie Trans-Am round since the aus vs nz challenge, only 9 or 10 cars made the grid! updates will be posted on the Australian Trans-Am Association thread...

P.s to all kiwi drivers, the photo cd's and video dvd's are ready. I'm just waiting on woody to get me some FATAZ stickers and my sticker guy to print off some more Dewi Jones Photography stickers to send aswell. Once I get them, they will be sent off
Thats not so bad Dewi, the previous 2 events made up for it!! some are probably "all raced out" as well as "cashed out".

Looking forward to viewing the DVD's you've put together!! you young fellas are just too good!! better save some spending money for Ferrari Festival next year i'd say!!

Gotta thank BIG Steve Elliott for the Canteen fund raising as well, what was it close to $5K? really a fantastic effort from all concerned!! blinked and eye and you had a bid, lots of great banter and humor and funds raised for a worthy cause!! ATA and HMC are more than just about the cars and owners, its a great cause to help those less fortunate.

Dale M