Thread: New Zealand Historic Muscle Cars Under HRC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    He is now in West Auckland again, more than 1 car for sale on Trade Me (as is always normal for him )
    Oldfart same applies ; " if you see him again, mention my name. I was his Bank Manager at ANZ New Lynn in the late 1980's early 90's and as we both enjoyed cars had a lot to talk about - He had the vege shop in Lynmall at the time. "

Mike is a trader, last time I saw him was at a Telecom Motorfest in Frankton, Hamilton in the mid 1990's [ 94 I think ]. he was there with one of his Austin Sevens.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dowding View Post
    Oldfart same applies ; " if you see him again, mention my name. I was his Bank Manager at ANZ New Lynn in the late 1980's early 90's and as we both enjoyed cars had a lot to talk about - He had the vege shop in Lynmall at the time. "

Mike is a trader, last time I saw him was at a Telecom Motorfest in Frankton, Hamilton in the mid 1990's [ 94 I think ]. he was there with one of his Austin Sevens.
    The Motorfest was 1994, as have just relocated [ as in found ] the photos I took, they are going on a new thread soon, some have been posted already.