Thread: New Zealand Historic Muscle Cars Under HRC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I find it interesting in the different psychology between racers when it comes to meeting the rules within HMC, and changing ones racer to comply, here is Murray Brown whom made a massive effort to make its Camaro fit the class, and it was major undo I'm telling yar let alone the $$ spent, then on the other hand I have another racer interested in HMC and all they have to do is go down one wheel size and down size their front brake rotors(even their calipers are correct) but NUP, not gunna do it! you need to change the rules for me! Has anyone ever heard of the term "When Hell Freezes Over" LOL.

Anyway, if you read the last Newsletter you'll see i've been onto even our current compliant racers to tidy there cars up, mostly small items like making sure headlights work, wipers, passengers seats, arm rest and window winders, inner fenders, etc, because if you let this compliance leakage slip by in 10 years time the cars would be nothing more than chopped up Sports Sedans. Offcourse any racer can choose not to do those small items and race else where, plenty of other non-complaint Hot-Rod class's to race with.

Other interesting news is i got tipped of today that we have 70 Big Block Camaro coming to HMC, owner wants to keep it road legal, more on this one later and more the merrier I say

Dale M
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Kiwiboss; 06-23-2016 at 07:36 AM.