Stroppy and competetive buggers aren't you?

The beauty of running an historic type car is precisely that you can be as competetive as you choose (and within reason spend as much or as little as you choose) and still have fun. This applies not only during a race but also in your choice of race. There are so many different classes and meetings that a T & C or Sched K compliant car is eligible for. If chasing trophies is your thing, find a series that you can win in!

The combined HMC and U3L class is as Dale says, not a series or championship and only runs at the larger "festival" type events where putting on a good show and being part of the whole scene is probably the biggest part of it. I for one am happy to spend all race being a pain to the larger cars knowing full well that come the climb up to the start/ finish I will be swamped again. Doesn't mean that I am not going to stop developing the car or trying as hard as poss.

I will also run in the BMW under 2 litre class where the car is a front runner and they hand out trophies like confetti, different deal and focus, lots of fun too just different. Surely there is room for both?