Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube videos

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bry3500 View Post
    I could see that going pear shaped after turn one!!!

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah yeah na View Post
    I could see that going pear shaped after turn one!!!
    Oh yes..those two T70s were pushing!!

World Champion
    A pro celebrity race using MK1 Capri´s probably 3 litre GTś at Brands Hatch 1970 featuring Graham Hill and Jackie Stewart.

World Champion

World Champion
    T.V. Tommy Ivo

World Champion

1969 Australian Grand Prix

World Champion
    I know that this is outside the guidelines for this forum - but this is kind of related and IS stationed at Ardmore

So I thought I was start this off with an interesting video from 1975 showing a few of the Camel GT cars from Mid-Ohio that I spotted tonight

Quote Originally Posted by bry3500 View Post
    I'll kick off with a tribute to my favourite all time driver
    Mate, Just fantastic , I second yr quote , he was always in my heart just tryed so much harder ,love the guy........ Thanks for sharing these great stuff ..................ps I did own a 240z I bought it in London & shipped it home in early 80,s sold that to buy more cars & it went on from there ........ My friends were buying daytona ferraris , I knew it was the go , but working as a middle class boy at aston martin I could not get the funds , BUT had a whale of a time ............

Although not a Youtube video... I think it still fits

Thought other members might like this... if they haven't seen it before.

An amazing piece of footage of Mike Hawthorn doing a lap of Le Mans in 1956 in a D Type Jaguar. It's incredible to see the bikes and traffic out on the track, and an almost total lack of safety, bearing in mind the previous year a
    Mercedes flew off the track on pit straight and killed 84 people, seriously injuring a further 120. According to some, the accident was inadvertently caused by Hawthorn as he braked to go into the pits, his Dunlop disc brakes were awesome, and other cars braking hard to avoid running into the back of his Jaguar lost control resulting in a Mercedes hitting a sloped earth bank, launching into the air and disintegrating.

Incredibly the race continued, although Mercedes withdrew it's remaining cars, and Hawthorn went on to win.

Certainly an early on-board camera/driver commentary combination.

https://vimeo.com/59410466#at=0

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by superroo69 View Post
    Thought other members might like this... if they haven't seen it before.

An amazing piece of footage of Mike Hawthorn doing a lap of Le Mans in 1956 in a D Type Jaguar. It's incredible to see the bikes and traffic out on the track, and an almost total lack of safety, bearing in mind the previous year a
    Mercedes flew off the track on pit straight and killed 84 people, seriously injuring a further 120. According to some, the accident was inadvertently caused by Hawthorn as he braked to go into the pits, his Dunlop disc brakes were awesome, and other cars braking hard to avoid running into the back of his Jaguar lost control resulting in a Mercedes hitting a sloped earth bank, launching into the air and disintegrating.

Incredibly the race continued, although Mercedes withdrew it's remaining cars, and Hawthorn went on to win.

Certainly an early on-board camera/driver commentary combination.

https://vimeo.com/59410466#at=0

Mate, I loved this guy ............. [ Senna] , he was pushy , private, fast, personal,had lots of knockers putting him down , people some times forget ......... He was probably a bit O T T ......But became a champion many times ........... I guess if he had only backed off & let the ego rest he would still be here ................. Balance the key

World Champion

Love this race...
    Part 1

World Champion

World Champion

There is some amazing information available on You Tube. You could spend months going through it all.

Here is one I really like. You can see the track, the drivers inputs and the telemetry all at the same time. Look at the size of the steering wheel.

http://www.dogfightmag.com/2010/08/a...s-nurburgring/
    Last edited by kiwi285; 04-06-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Also gay

Roger