Thread: Discuss the various formats for historic racing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    A good point, but I normally read all new forums so I had no problem with the way it is Old fart a bit like the Govment stop the thing thats working {sell everything}
    Sorry Jim, like a number of your posts I am struggling to understand what you are saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    Sorry Jim, like a number of your posts I am struggling to understand what you are saying.
    It's code my boy! Clever Jum, you've fooled us all again.

World Champion
    Do you want me to translate again?????? On second thoughts I think I should just shut up. Got meself into enough bovver on the HMC site. But hey, we are supposed to be having 'robust' discussion on these forums, and instead folk start having angina attacks at the slightest bit of controversy. That reminds me, must double up on the accurretic tonite!!!!! And thats not code Russ!!!!

Great we are back and alive THE only site that to the wide awake... that was been used was the hmcars input and I enjoy seeing each day in the morning lots of coments real or bu..itSo when only one is been used Why complain You kids go find somwhere else to play You know we should all get together for a few beers on a fishing trip or some thing ,be great those who use an alias could have a mask if they feel the need or then again I dont swim all that well