Thread: Stolen Lotus Cortina

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stolen Lotus Cortina

Please guys, keep your eyes open for a Mark 1 Lotus stolen yesterday in broad daylight. Usual Lotus colours.
    Reg BLR519.
    If spotted please phone police.
    Thanks, not mine but...

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    What town?
    Kerikeri

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    Kerikeri
    What the hell was Jum doing in Karikari?

Kerikeri
    PM me with details (hope it is not the one i am thinking it is) Were from, time, any hints, I will get local boys onto watch. More than likely out of area now.
    grimmie64@xtra.co.nz

Put details on Facebook general post with photo that will get it around out there
    Last edited by Rod Grimwood; 06-29-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Is that the same Phil Sharp, ex Nicholson McLaren engines etc who also drove a Modus in the first Formula Pacific series Jan 1977?

Yahu that is Awsom Jamie

Very good news, let's hope the perp drops the soap in the shower when he gets to his new home in Ngawha.

Come on, in this PC world he will get a slap on the hand with a wet WINZ voucher! He would be lucky to get as much as 3 months if he had pinched the thing with 24 witnesses and a shotgun in hand.
    I am happy that Phil has it back, but zero confidence that the "justice" system will care one iota.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Come on, in this PC world he will get a slap on the hand with a wet WINZ voucher! He would be lucky to get as much as 3 months if he had pinched the thing with 24 witnesses and a shotgun in hand.
    I am happy that Phil has it back, but zero confidence that the "justice" system will care one iota.
    Good to see it's back unharmed(?), and never even left Northland. I thought it might have gone like a heap of stolen Toyota Hiaces - whipped into shipping containers with false documents and off to the Middle East or somewhere, never to be seen again.

Stu