Thread: Group U Historic Sports Sedans at Mallala Easter Historics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a friend who is looking for a charger sports sedan, if anyone knows of one available please let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by Topgear View Post
    I have a friend who is looking for a charger sports sedan, if anyone knows of one available please let me know...
    There were two (2) in WA, Ian Diffen then Brian Smith, and Craig Marsland had one.

I understand the Diffen car is in Q.

To pursue the current whereabouts of both cars can I suggest you checkout a great WA motor sport site: http://www.speedwest.net/forums/forums/ubbthreads.php

Ask a question of the locals, they are friendly, and if you search the photo threads you will photos of both cars.
    Last edited by cavvy; 08-15-2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks Cavvy...
    I think he found the Diffen car that was in WA then found out it had gone to QLD and the new owner doesnt want to sell it...
    If you can help to locate another V8 car that would be appreciated...

Cavy,
    I tried checking out the link to the WA site but found it difficult to find any information...
    If you have any contacts that may know where a V8 Charger sports sedan may be please feel free to let me know...
    (Im already aware of Clems Smiths Charger, not for sale)

Quote Originally Posted by Topgear View Post
    Cavy,
    I tried checking out the link to the WA site but found it difficult to find any information...
    If you have any contacts that may know where a V8 Charger sports sedan may be please feel free to let me know...
    (Im already aware of Clems Smiths Charger, not for sale)
    Contact Ray Oliver at his Facebook page - he or his father will know if anyone does.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oliver.../2137505419823