Thread: Books

Books

I will be selling off a huge book collection shortly, if anyone is after something in particular then let me know what you're looking for and how much you would offer. Either PM me or contact evitt@xtra.co.nz. 100's of books covering historic motorsport, F1, Indycars, Hot Rods, Nascar etc etc etc

Hi, I have now completed a list of most of the books, 500ish, still a few to add so please email me if you would like the list, evitt@xtra.co.nz

Shell Books of the 1960's?? Chris Read- Arrowtown

Hi Chris

Email me and I can send you the list

Cheers

BOOKS FOR SALE my email is georgies@xtra.co.nz Would like full list please thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Pall Mall Jr View Post
    Hi, I have now completed a list of most of the books, 500ish, still a few to add so please email me if you would like the list, evitt@xtra.co.nz
    Please send me a full list im always collecting older MOTORSPORT books thankyou. my email is georgies@xtra.co.nz

Been awhile since I posted on here but still have lots of books to sell, just starting to slowly add them to my model webpage, can check them out at www.ricksmodelkits.co.nz - will be adding more slowly!

Just added a couple of Autocourse books to the website

Cheers

http://www.ricksmodelkits.co.nz/shop/books

I am selling off most of my books starting with Shell Albums and others as displayed,all in good order for age,anyone interested ?offering here before Trade Me.Name:  Ellis and palmer and car mags 035.jpg
Views: 1272
Size:  135.2 KBName:  Ellis and palmer and car mags 028.jpg
Views: 1357
Size:  127.5 KBName:  Ellis and palmer and car mags 025.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  65.5 KB
    Last edited by Ross Hollings; 07-30-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Shell annuals sold ,along with 1966 book.Now for sale Vercoes, Historic Racing cars of NZ 1991.See Trade Me listing 943015834

Thanks Ross