Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: custaxie 2

Quote Originally Posted by rf84 View Post
    John Climo lived in Weraroa Road Levin. He did indeed race a Mini 7. He now resides in Oz (and has done for some years). I have an email address for him and will try and get him to join TRS.
    Now we may get to know where the old girl is in his own words.

Semi-Pro Racer
    I have emailed John. Don't know if he reads this Forum but he certainly should-he is still very much interested having been involved with several recent publications relating to old race cars/motor racing.
    Hopefully he may join up with TRS. If not I have offered to pass on any info he may volunteer.

Quote Originally Posted by rf84 View Post
    I have emailed John. Don't know if he reads this Forum but he certainly should-he is still very much interested having been involved with several recent publications relating to old race cars/motor racing.
    Hopefully he may join up with TRS. If not I have offered to pass on any info he may volunteer.
    Thanks for that.

From the 1967 New Zealand Motor Racing. by Euan Sarginson and Peter Greenslade. and courtesy of Steve Elliott collection.

[QUOTE=Bruce302;31305]From the 1967 New Zealand Motor Racing. by Euan Sarginson and Peter Greenslade. and courtesy of Steve Elliott collection.

[/QUOTE The thing is where is the old car now.

This is on the front cover of NZ Hot Rod Magazine Oct 69,no other info in magazine.Name:  427 Miss Coventry.jpg
Views: 1145
Size:  111.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 225sloper View Post
    This is on the front cover of NZ Hot Rod Magazine Oct 69,no other info in magazine.Name:  427 Miss Coventry.jpg
Views: 1145
Size:  111.8 KB
    Nice looking boat, what i would like to hear is what John Climo has to say on where the old car is today, there is a statement with his name on it in Classic Driver 2010 saying he knows does he.There is also that photo of a 1940 ford pick up does anyone know where this pick up may be today.

Found this today on the internet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Found this today on the internet.
    Got any more thanks.

Name:  Allcomer_5.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  70.1 KB
    Name:  Allcomer_6.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  87.4 KB
    Name:  Allcomer_7.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  88.5 KB

This was an interview with Robbie Francevic, might answer a few queries for some.

Was told on Saturday that someone is building Custaxie 3 anyone know anything about it..